Advancing sexual and reproductive health and rights, with a focus on youth
Today, more than half of all US women of reproductive age (15-44) live in a state that is hostile to abortion rights. Opposition to comprehensive sexuality education, contraception, and abortion continues unabated. A growing number of states limit the window of time for an abortion, increase the cost, and create unnecessary hardships for those seeking care.
We support national advocacy, litigation, and innovative strategies not only to defend reproductive rights, but to create new strategies and policies.
We support efforts in various states that:
- Expand comprehensive sexuality education and sexual and reproductive health services for youth
- Support youth-lead advocacy, funding new programs and evaluating their effectiveness
- Improve the quality and reach of voluntary contraception services
- Ensure that women receive quality abortion care by supporting advocacy in targeted states and addressing the clinic and provider shortage
- Support organizations and leaders to advance sexual and reproductive health and rights
- National initiatives
How to Get Support
The Reproductive Health program is not accepting unsolicited proposals, but welcomes your ideas for funding requests. Before you send a request, please review this page. If your work is aligned with the program strategy and geographic focus, please send your request using the form here.