We are proud of the diverse and important work our PRIs have made possible over the years within the programmatic areas that we care about. The links below highlight a few of these stories, and we plan to feature other more recent examples as we update this website over time.
Our investees lie at the center of our work to improve the lives of children, families, and communities, and to restore and protect the planet. In recognition of the critical role that investee organizations play in creating lasting change, we have collected the following real stories from the field. These stories are just a small sampling of the many that illustrate how the Foundation collaborates with leaders and organizations to find the most effective answers to the challenges we seek to solve together. In future improvements to this website, we hope to feature more vehicles in which grantees can share their stories with the people who want and need to hear them.
- Two Organizations Merge to Address Homelessness in a New Way
- Acquiring Water Rights to the Colorado River Delta
- The Freshwater Trust: Investing in River and Stream Conservation
- The Nature Conservancy Conservation Notes
- EKO Green Carbon Fund
- Making Family Planning Products Affordable for Clinics
- Biofuels: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff
- CEMEX Redwoods, Crucial Piece of Santa Cruz Conservation Puzzle
- EcoTrust Forests, LLC – Seeing the Forest for the Trees
- Saving Iconic Lands in California
- Partners for Development: Bringing Microfinance to Scale in Nigeria
- From Food Bank to Nutrition Bank
- A Change at Sea for All to See